ADVANCED RISK MANAGEMENT and CDI WORKSHOPS 2020
Vast changes are coming to Medicare Risk Adjustment in 2020 and beyond. Is your team ready? What are the potential impacts to your revenue?
Discuss the importance of managing HCCs year over year. What resources are available from CMS to help?
What are the components of a risk score and how is it calculated?
Review new HCCs and see what documentation is needed to validate payment.
Learn how to leverage frontline staff to be successfull in the world of risk adjustment and value-based payments.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Clinical Documentation and Coding Guide $ 130 Value
- HCC Quick Coder for CMS-HCC model V24 - updated for 2020
- Risk Adjustment Workbook and Appendix with Easy to Use Tools
- Laminated Coding and Documentation Tools
- 6.5 Hours of AAFP and AMA Approved Education
- 7 Hours of AAPC Approved Education
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Providers - MDs, DOs, PAs and NPs
- Medical Directors - Medicare Advantage, ACOs, Medicaid and more
- Executive Leaders, Administrators, Directors and Managers
- Coders and CDI Specialists
- MSO and IPA Teams
Approved by the AMA and AAFP for 6.5 Hours of CME!
Approved by the AAPC for 7.0 hours of CEUs!
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Download the Workshop Agenda