Advanced Risk Management and HCC Coding Workshop
Join Us for a Day of Risk Adjustment
Advanced Risk Management - Improve the accuracy of your risk scores!
Are you looking for the best education available in risk adjustment, value-based payments and/or CDI?
Good News - You have found it!
Join us for a day of risk adjustment, catch up with colleagues over lunch, and get the best tools in the industry for FREE!
Do you need CMEs or CEUs? We have that too!
All Workshops are approved by the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Practice and the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Register your team (3 or more) today to save 10% on any 2020 Workshop!
Take advantage of Early Bird pricing and Save $100!
· Vast changes are coming to risk adjustment in 2020. What should your team be doing now to prepare for CMS-HCC V24? What are the potential impacts to your revenue?
· Discuss the importance of managing HCCs year over year. What resources are available from CMS to help?
· Discuss the impact of shifting from RAPS to EDS. What does this mean for office-based claims?
· Take a deep dive into HCC Coding and Documentation.
· Review NEW HCCs for 2020 and see what documentation is needed to validate payment.
· Learn how to leverage frontline staff to be successful in the world of risk adjustment and value-based payments.
Download the Agenda Here
Who Should Attend?
· Providers - MDs, DOs, PAs, and NPs
· Medical Directors - Medicare Advantage, ACOs, CPC+ and Medicaid
· Hospitals and Academic Medical Centers
· Medical Coders, Billers and CDI Specialists
· Executive Leaders, Administrators, Directors and Managers
· MSO and IPA Teams
· Rural Health Centers, FQHCs and Community Health Centers
· Health Alliance Members and Medical Society Members
· Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and Commercial Plans
Each Attendee will Receive ($130):
- Color copy of the presentation
- 2020 CMS-HCC Quick Coder for CMS V24
- Laminated HCC and CDI Tools
- CME from AAFP and AMA
- CEU from AAPC
To SPONSOR an EVENT
Please email Kameron Gifford
Early Bird Pricing and Group Discounts
Bring the WHOLE TEAM to save 10% on your order!
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.