Yellowship brings together some of the world's greatest trainers, enablers, and thought-leaders for three days of learning and fellowship. If your team is growing quickly, pursuing innovation or looking to Do Better Work—Yellowship is for you. High-performing leaders will find inspiration, camaraderie, and advice for moving their teams onward and upward. And you might even run into Lessonly's quirky llama mascot, Ollie.
New this year: On October 1st from 9am-3pm, the Lessonly Services and CX teams will be hosting 12 Do Better Work-shops. By purchasing a Do Better Work-shop pass for an additional $200, you will have the chance to attend six of these hands-on sessions, designed to help you elevate your training program in Lessonly. The pass also includes breakfast and lunch. Space is very limited, so sign up today!
Do Better Work-shop sessions include:
- The Better Work Training Method: Assess
- The Better Work Training Method: Plan
- Blended Learning: Tie it All Together
- Content Audit: Keep Your Training Fresh
- Training Impact: Track Your Training ROI
- Continuous Improvement: Practice Like a Pro
- Intro to Building Workshop
- User Management: Customize Your Team's Learning
- Advanced Building Workshop
- Lessonly Automation: Optimize Your Training
For more information about our keynote speakers, 30+ breakouts, and agenda, please visit https://www.lessonly.com/yellowship/