This energizing, multi-session leadership program, is designed to elevate women in the workplace by strengthening her abilities to influence strategically and effectively. A collaborative atmosphere - participants learn alongside other rising women leaders and benefit from the collective experiences of the group. Interactive discussions, skill-building work and guest presentations provide a unique forum to strengthen leadership competencies, expand perspectives, and explore strategies to move purposely through leadership challenges.
Who Should Attend
This series is designed for rising women leaders who want to lead and contribute at higher levels. Recommended for managers, supervisors, advisors, project manager/team leads, or equivalent experience.
What to Expect:
Establish new connections, gain research-based insights, reflect, share, and practice in a trusted space while having the opportunity to apply concepts over the course of the journey.
Sessions are tailored to help participants evolve and grow their leadership style with authenticity, focusing on these dimensions:
Day 1 – Grounding in Authentic Confidence (April 12th, 9am-4pm, AWE HQ)
- Shifting the definition of authenticity to who you are versus how you present yourself
- Changing the definition of confidence from traditional images to one that is deeply personal and meaningful
- Grounding confidence in your authentic brand – purpose, passion, value and strengths
Day 2 – Gaining Commitment for Your Value and Vision (May 17th, 9am-4pm, AWE HQ))
- Understanding the importance and challenge of influencing others
- Learning how to engage in meaningful and challenging conversations
- Learning the art of negotiating effectively
Day 3 – Expanding Your Circles of Influence (June 7th, 9am-4pm, AWE HQ)
- Changing perceptions of self-promotion to one that is personal and meaningful
- Learning how to establish strategic relationships and expand your network
- Learn strategies to communicate your brand to your network authentically and confident
Day 4 - Group Coaching Call and Next Steps (June 28th, 930am- 11am)
Participation includes attending breakfast events, the AWE Conference experience and engaging with your cohort through coaching calls and online discussion forums:
Breakfast Dates: April 24th and May 23rd, 8am-9:30am, Crowne Plaza, RI
AWE Conference Experience, Omni Hotel, 8am-5pm, Providence, RI