We are pleased to invite you to our next Sydney professional development and networking event - 'Amplify - Sponsoring and Supporting the Women Around You' - on Tuesday 29th October 2019.
This event, which is free to attend, will provide you with actionable strategies you can take to accelerate your career based on the very latest in research and today’s best practices.
Join industry leaders for a fireside chat discussing 'Ally Accelerators' - sponsorship, mentoring and confidence:
- Laura Skinner, Executive Manager - Gaming & Member Services, St George Leagues Club
- Peter Walford, Chief Operating Officer, Next Payments
- Sam Apps, General Manager Group - Procurement, The Star Entertainment Group
The professional development will be delivered by Wendy-Jane Barden from Development Dimensions International (DDI).
The professional development session brings focus to the role you can play in amplifying, sponsoring and supporting the women in your workplace.
After hearing the business case for women in leadership and learning how pervasive gender biases can be, you will brainstorm ways you can help women advance their careers by both partnering with women as their allies and being change agents to foster a more gender-inclusive workplace culture.
- Learn about the benefits of a gender-inclusive workforce and leadership pipeline
- Contribute to your workplace gender equality
- Support the important role men play in being allies for women
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone interested in advancing their career or assisting women in advancing their careers. We encourage gender balance at our events and acknowledge that men are critical in producing equitable outcomes for women.
Date: Tuesday 29 October 2019
Location: The Star Sydney
Room: The Attic
Address: 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont 2009