I AM ENOUGH. I AM WORTHY. I AM DESERVING…and so it is.
Join us for a SIS Circle winter wellness retreat focused on nurturing your soul and envisioning your goals for 2019. Set in Northern California’s beautiful wine country (1 hour from San Francisco), we have chosen the family-owned Westerbeke Ranch for this special retreat. It is the perfect place for you to invest in yourself and claim your worth. Your retreat will include guided meditation, connecting with other sisters to gain inspiration and share life lessons, a nature walk, feminine movement activity, and a vision board workshop. All meals will be prepared during your overnight stay using fresh, local, delicious, nutritious, and sustainable ingredients (vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free options available).
All retreat participants will be included in our private SIS Circle facebook group to continue to connect with other sisters pre and post-retreat.
Special Guest Speaker: Sybil Clark-Amuti, co-host of The Great Girlfriends podcast.
Day 1 (3:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Meet and greet
- Opening session: self-worth, self-love, and self-care
- Pre-dinner wine and cheese reception
- Post-dinner gathering: Setting intentions for your best life and brainstorm your vision for 2019
Day 2 (8:00am - 3:00pm)
- Channeling your strength during the gorgeous nature walk
- Developing your strength and grace, as you deepen into your self-expression and connect with music through feminine movement.
- Hands-on workshop on creating a vision board to encourage you to take that next step into your passion
- Closing circle
Includes meals, overnight lodging*, vision board materials, and self-care kit (generously provided by Gifts of Prosperity and Ilo Mind and Body).
Amenities at Westerbeke Ranch
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Scenic hiking trails and surrounding nature
- Labyrinth for walking meditation
- Small store near the office sells sundries and gifts
*shared room accommodations in cabins (linens and towels provided).