This webinar provides insight into the KINBER Library Network Assessment report that Pennsylvania Public Libraries received as part of their Toward Gigabit Libraries in PA site visits and library network assessments.
During this webinar, libraries will learn how to decipher and utilize their library network assessment report and the broadband toolkit to make enhancements and improvements to their library IT and network infrastructure.
Don't miss this webinar to:
• Understand and review the KINBER Library Network Assessment site visit process and network assessment report in detail;
• Hear an update on the year two of the project and how planned activities may benefit your library;
• Learn about the 2020 Toward Gigabit Libraries in PA Fellows Cohort;
• Understand what resources are available to help your library;
• Have your questions answered.
Please register by Feb. 18, 2020, to guarantee your spot! A confirmation email with webinar details and insturctions on how to join will be sent to you prior to the webinar.
Participation in the webinar can be via audio only via a traditional phone line or through an internet based connection via your standard web broswer.
This project is made possible, in part, by Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) as administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education through the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, Governor.