Please join us weekly - as the DEMHS Trainers and WebEOC Administrators will be hosting an online hour for WebEOC Users to demonstrate system functionality and features.
Shortcuts to minimize time and maximize efforts.
Every Friday – 1200-1300 Hours, attached is a placeholder for your MS Outlook calendar.
ZOOM TO WHERE?
The link to the meeting, for security purposes, will change – to get the latest link, navigate to the WebEOC home tab each Friday.
· Simply copy link into any browser to open meeting (do NOT enter into Zoom app or it will request password)
· Computer audio and video connectivity required (no dial in) - for help setting up video and audio feeds, try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s76QHshQnY
WHO SHOULD/CAN PARTICIPATE?
· WebEOC Users only (do not share the links outside of the WebEOC community)
· Some sessions may be more specific to certain User groups, in which case, we will note that with the link.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
· Training sessions will cover a multitude of topics over the coming weeks from system tips and tricks, mapping resources, to detailed demonstrations of board functionality.
· The subject of the day’s event will be noted with the link.