Learn Vue.js Now with the #1 Training in Canada!
- Vue Certification Online Course
- Get up to speed quickly
- Experienced instructor
- Up-to-date material
- Proven results
2-day online training / coding workshop for professional web developers!
- 2-day Instructor-led Online Training (you must have a laptop)
- Target audience: Web developers
Vue.js Academy is a two-day instructor-led virtual classroom training!
This is your opportunity to start learning Vue.js now and bring your web developments to the next level!
SCHEDULE FOR DAY 1 & DAY 2
This is a virtual event, hours indicated for ET (Eastern Time) Time Zone: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal,...
08:45 am – 09:00 am Welcome, introduction and setup check
09:00 am – 12:00 pm Classroom / Coding Labs
12:00 pm – 01:00 pm Lunch Break
01:00 pm – 04:30 pm Classroom / Coding Labs
- Getting started with Vue.js
- The progressive aspect of Vue.js
- The Vue Instance
- Minimal Setup and Tooling
- Template Syntax
- Attribute binding
- Class and style binding
- Conditional and list rendering
- Events handling and Event Modifiers
- Passing Data with Props, Custom Events, Methods, Scoped CSS, Life-cycle Hooks, Nesting components, Communicating between components
- Setup an Enterprise Development Workflow with Vue CLI and Vue UI
- Using Single File Components (.vue files)
- Communicating with a server API
- Making Async HTTP Requests with Axios: Fetch dynamic JSON data from an API, Post data to server, Template URLs, best practices and uses of service to keep the app modular
- Computed and watch properties
- Routing with Vue Router
- Nested routes
- Routes params
- Alias, redirect, props and error
- Lazy loading
- Transitions & Animations
- Error Handling
- Debugging a Vue.js app
- Forms and Two-way Data Binding
- Validation with Vuelidate
- Improve apps with filters and mixins
- Scoped slots
- Better State Management with Vuex
- Why Vuex ?
- Setup a Store with Vuex
- Actions, Mutations and Getters
- Vuex Mutation History and Vue Devtools
- Material Design with Vuetify
- Deploying an app to production
- Tips and tricks
- Introduction to Nuxt
This training will be hosted as a virtual class, we have a professional studio that allows us to offer a similar training experience and the same interaction with the trainer as in a typical classroom training.
Therefore you'll be able to follow this training from anywhere!
This virtual class will be given in ET (Eastern Time) Time Zone: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal,...
We use the widely popular Zoom video conferencing tool, which is free and requires no account for attendees.
You can use your computer built-in audio/mic (although it's best to use a headset with microphone)
A second screen is required, in order to watch the instuctor's screen while you code:
- Option #1: Connect an external monitor to your computer/laptop so you can code on your main screen and watch the course on the 2nd screen (Best as you can do copy/paste).
- Option #2: Use a 2nd computer or tablet (iPad, Android) to watch the course.
Zoom requirements links: PC, Mac, Linux and iOS and Android tablets.
Test your laptop/PC/Tablet by joining a test meeting offered by Zoom.
Please visit the Vue Academy Website for more info and a detailed FAQ: www.vue.ac
Please notify your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Early Bird deadline. You will receive a full refund.
Cancellations after the Early Bird deadline are eligible for a refund, less a $150 cancellation fee.
Cancellations up to 48H before the event, as well as no-shows are liable for the full registration fee.
In the event that Vue Academy is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded in full.
You can transfer your registration to another person at any time by notifying us.