Learn Vue.js in this 2-day intensive coding workshop for professional web developers!
- 2-day Instructor-led Classroom Workshop (you must bring a laptop)
- Target audience: Web developers
- Coffee and snacks served during both days
- Lunch is *not* provided
Vue.js Academy is a two-day instructor-led classroom training coming to Montreal!
This is your opportunity to start learning Vue.js now and bring your web developments to the next level!
Very important: This training is BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop!), this is a technical course with plenty of demonstrations and several exercises periods.
Attendees must bring a laptop (PC or Mac).
SCHEDULE FOR DAY 1 & DAY 2
08:15 am – 08:30 am Welcome (Coffee/Pastries)
08:30 am – 12:00 pm Classroom/Workshop
12:00 pm – 01:00 pm Lunch (*not* provided)
01:00 pm – 04:30 pm Classroom/Workshop
- Getting started with Vue.js
- The progressive aspect of Vue.js
- The Vue Instance
- Minimal Setup and Tooling
- Template Syntax
- Attribute binding
- Class and style binding
- Conditional and list rendering
- Events handling and Event Modifiers
- Setup an Enterprise Development Workflow with Webpack and Vue CLI
- Using Single File Components (.vue files)
- Passing Data with Props, Custom Events, Scoped CSS, Life-cycle Hooks, Nesting components, Communicating between components
- Computed properties
- Communicating with a server API
- Making Async HTTP Requests with Axios: Fetch dynamic JSON data from an API, Post data to server, Template URLs, best practices and uses of service to keep our app modular
- Routing with Vue Router
- Transitions & Animation
- Forms and Two-way Data Binding
- Improve apps with filters and mixins
- Scoped slots
- Better State Management with Vuex
- Why Vuex ?
- Setup a Store with Vuex
- Actions, Mutations and Getters
- Vuex Mutation History and Vue Devtools
- Material Design with Vuetify
- Deploying an app to production
Please visit the Vue Academy Website for more info and a detailed FAQ: www.vue.ac
Please notify your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Early Bird deadline. You will receive a full refund.
Cancellations after the Early Bird deadline are eligible for a refund, less a $150 cancellation fee.
Cancellations up to 48H before the event, as well as no-shows are liable for the full registration fee.
In the event that Vue Academy is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded in full.
You can transfer your registration to another person at any time by notifying us.