Learn Vue.js Now with the #1 Training in Canada!
- Vue Certification Course in Calgary
- Get up to speed quickly
- Experienced instructor
- Up-to-date material
- Proven results
2-day intensive training / coding workshop for professional web developers in Calgary!
- 2-day Instructor-led Classroom Training in Calgary (you must bring a laptop)
- Target audience: Web developers
- Coffee and snacks served during both days
- Lunch is *not* provided
Vue.js Academy is a two-day instructor-led classroom training coming to Calgary!
This is your opportunity to start learning Vue.js now and bring your web developments to the next level!
Very important: This training is BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop!), this is a technical course with plenty of demonstrations and several exercises periods.
Attendees must bring a laptop (PC or Mac).
SCHEDULE FOR DAY 1 & DAY 2
08:45 am – 09:00 am Welcome (Coffee/Pastries)
0:00 am – 12:00 pm Classroom/Workshop
12:00 pm – 01:00 pm Lunch (*not* provided)
01:00 pm – 04:30 pm Classroom/Workshop
- Getting started with Vue.js
- The progressive aspect of Vue.js
- The Vue Instance
- Minimal Setup and Tooling
- Template Syntax
- Attribute binding
- Class and style binding
- Conditional and list rendering
- Events handling and Event Modifiers
- Passing Data with Props, Custom Events, Methods, Scoped CSS, Life-cycle Hooks, Nesting components, Communicating between components
- Setup an Enterprise Development Workflow with Vue CLI and Vue UI
- Using Single File Components (.vue files)
- Communicating with a server API
- Making Async HTTP Requests with Axios: Fetch dynamic JSON data from an API, Post data to server, Template URLs, best practices and uses of service to keep the app modular
- Computed and watch properties
- Routing with Vue Router
- Nested routes
- Routes params
- Alias, redirect, props and error
- Lazy loading
- Transitions & Animations
- Error Handling
- Debugging a Vue.js app
- Forms and Two-way Data Binding
- Validation with Vuelidate
- Improve apps with filters and mixins
- Scoped slots
- Better State Management with Vuex
- Why Vuex ?
- Setup a Store with Vuex
- Actions, Mutations and Getters
- Vuex Mutation History and Vue Devtools
- Material Design with Vuetify
- Deploying an app to production
- Tips and tricks
- Introduction to Nuxt (if time permits)
Please visit the Vue Academy Website for more info and a detailed FAQ: www.vue.ac
Please notify your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Early Bird deadline. You will receive a full refund.
Cancellations after the Early Bird deadline are eligible for a refund, less a $150 cancellation fee.
Cancellations up to 48H before the event, as well as no-shows are liable for the full registration fee.
In the event that Vue Academy is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded in full.
You can transfer your registration to another person at any time by notifying us.