DECEMBER 19TH EVENT - SOLD OUT! Purchase your tickets now for our upcoming January, 2018 session.
Voice is a highly experiential presentation and communications program that will forever change the way you present information this point forward. Master instruction and interactive exercises are paired with coaching and feedback to ensure maximum impact.
Individuals and employers alike are interested in elevating their brand, outshining their competitors, and succeeding in the marketplace, yet at the heart of performance is the power to communicate. The VOICE® presentation/communications program gives individuals that power to unleash their story, master their message and captivate their audience each and every time they speak. Whether it’s a high stakes presentation, a sales pitch, or an important conversation, VOICE will unlock the answers to connect, influence, and impact your audience in a way that moves and inspires.
The VOICE® presentation/communications program is uniquely designed to increase participant understanding of the key success measures that help individuals to:
· Enhance your ability to communicate in a variety of public communications settings
· Discover brilliant techniques to unleash your story and master your message that will move your audience to action ?
· Learn a new formula for the development and delivery of your message that includes the creation of a roadmap, transitions, and strategies for reaching your ultimate goal ?
· Confront any fears holding you back from a powerful delivery and create permanent confidence to present to any audience in any context ?
· Discover how to skillfully work with data and visuals to enhance your message and make your presentation six times more memorable ?
· Experience the essential verbal and non-verbal secrets you can implement to engage, ?inspire and ignite your? audience ?
· Practice newly acquired skills through live practice with coaching and feedback.
“In the 20+ years I have been running sessions at Qualcomm, your presentation training was by far the most well received and well attended workshop we have offered.” - Mark Better, Qualcomm Learning Center
“This experience was phenomenal. I am not only ready to deliver my next presentation, I am actually looking forward to it!” -Jessi Brandt, Pandora Radio
“In my role as district sales manager, presentations are a critical part of what we do each and every day. Having the ability to master my story and understanding how to make my data alone tell a story is a game changer for me and my team.” - Maddy Kent, District Sales Manager- Philips