What you will learn in this workshop:
- An introduction to the predictive science HSP and the ingredient parameters that it requires, via presentations and case studies of their use in efficient product development.
- How to determine the required ingredient parameters via practical sample preparation, rating of samples and the use of software/apps.
- Implementation of the parameters to find matching ingredients, to make incompatible ingredients become compatible and to develop formulations based upon predictions.
- For which applications HSP can be used and how the strategies aid effective implementation.
- Interact with experts and obtain as much knowledge as possible to get started with the implementation of the predictive formulation science HSP in your own labs.
Level required to attend this workshop:
- A basic understanding of ingredients and formulation; you know the function of several different ingredients, and how to use them to develop formulations.
- A brief look at the predictive formulation sciences HSP, see also; https://www.stevenabbott.co.uk/practical-solubility/
And articles showcasing many different applications on our website: https://vlci.biz/case-studies/
We will send a link to join the webinar via Teams on the day before.