What you will learn in this workshop:
- An introduction to the predictive science HLD-NAC and the ingredient parameters that it requires, via presentations and case studies of their use in efficient product development.
- How to determine the required ingredient parameters; rating of samples and the use of software/apps.
- Implementation of the parameters to find matching ingredients, to make incompatible ingredients become compatible and to develop formulations based upon predictions.
- For which applications HLD-NAC can be used and how the strategies aid effective implementation.
- Interact with experts and obtain as much knowledge as possible to get started with the implementation of the predictive formulation science HLD-NAC in your own labs.
Level required to attend this workshop:
- A basic understanding of ingredients and formulation; you know the function of several different ingredients, and how to use them to develop formulations.
- A brief look at the predictive formulation sciences HLD-NAC, see also; https://www.stevenabbott.co.uk/practical-surfactants/
And articles showcasing many different applications on our website: https://vlci.biz/our-work/
We will send a link to join the webinar via Teams on the day before.