Students that are interested in STEM or tech careers outside of "coding" are invited to take part in a virtual career panel focused on health + data!
Targeted at young women grades 5-9, but any student is welcomed.
- Hear about tech careers outside of those that require software development
- Hear from a diverse backgrounds and categories of the health industry
- Hear how data is being used in the healthcare industry
There are a limited number of seats available for this event, so please register early!
Do I need to know how to use a computer before I attend this event?
This will be a webinar event. Girls will need the help of their parent or guardian to login into the event url.
What do I do on the day of?
Girls will need to sign into the event a few minutes before webinar start time to ensure we start on time.
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The event is targeted at young women grades 5-8, but with strong computing skills a younger attendee will enjoy themselves.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.girlsplusdata.org for more information
What is the refund policy?
At this time our partnership with EventZilla does not allow refunds.
What webinar tool is girls+data using?
At this time we are leveraging Zoom's webinar feature.
What measures is girls+data doing to ensure a safe virtual training experience?
With the latest Zoom issues, girls+data is taken the following the security measures:
- password protected Zoom webinars
- only registered email addresses will be admitted
- webinar will not start without the host
- volunteers monitoring the chat
- restricted content sharing to girls+data hosts only