Next Conference will take place 3, 4 & 5 June 2022 on San Juan de Alicante, Spain.
The European Aniridia Conference (EAC) enables the sharing of specialist scientific knowledge about the rare genetic eye condition aniridia. Its goal is to find cures for sight loss and other impairments due to aniridia.
Understanding aniridia is challenging, due to the scattered patient population, its highly variable impact and complications of linked conditions.
Patients meeting will take place simultaneously with the European Aniridia Conference and will be open to patients from all countries.
COVID passport/negative PCR test may be requested.
The Spanish Association of Aniridia has made the decision (thinking about the comfort of the majority and the efficiency of the work) to establish standard prices and quantities for each type of attendee at the conference. The association will manage the activities and bookings on behalf of the attendees in order to have and offer affordable prices.
Each modality specifies the services included in the price.
We try to offer the best services at the best price. The important thing is to be able to attend the conference and learn about the latest advances in Aniridia and the WAGR spectrum; (If you consider that your personal case is not included in the options offered, contact the organization).
We have tried to make prices reasonable in relation to the services offered. Each attendee only has to think about coming to Alicante on their own.
We will offer shared transfers for attendees throughout Friday June 3, times will be announced a little closer to the event, when we know the approximate number of registered attendees.
Please read carefully what includes each ticket:
Conference tickets include:
– Access to the Conference (Saturday and Sunday)
– Coffee Breaks and meals (Saturday and Sunday)
– Welcome kit
It does not include:
Aniridia patients and non professionals attendees tickets include:
- Attendance to morning and afternoon sessions at the Conference. (Saturday with no voice). Simultaneous interpretation English – Spanish both days.
- Ophthalmology consultation and possible genetic study (not confirmed) on Friday, June 3 from 12:00 pm to 18:00 pm.
- Leisure activities all weekend for patients and family members between 4 and 17 years. Transfer included.
- Leisure activities for both adults and children on Saturday morning. Transfer included.
- Accommodation with breakfast (2 nights, 3 & 4 june) in San Juan Complex.
- Meals and coffee breaks (Saturday and Sunday) and patients dinner on Saturday.
VIDEO TUTORIAL TO GET THE TICKETS
Example of purchase for a family of 4: 10-year-old son with aniridia, parents and 3-year-old sister. In this case, a ticket must be purchased for a patient with aniridia, a free ticket for children under 4 years of age, a first companion (plus 1) ticket and an assistant without aniridia ticket.