You are invited to join us at our Veterans [ VA ] Homebuyer Workshop. There is no-cost, but attendees are required to RSVP.
Veterans [ VA ] Homebuyer Course Outline:
The following topics will be covered to educate and navigate Veteran homebuyers on the homebuying process. Our Veterans Homebuyer Workshop topics include:
1. Net Income Budgeting – gross income vs. net income, budgeting, renting vs. owning, loan affordability, down payment assistance
2. Veterans Mortgage Baiscs – Learn how the VA Home Loan Benefit works:
- What are the Pros/Cons
- How to I maximize my benefit?
- How do I use the VA Loan to invest in real estate?
- What does it take to qualify?
- Can I buy multi-unit properties with the VA Loan?
- Do I have to pay any fees or charges to use my VA Loan?
- Are interest rates better or worse on a VA Loan?
3. Home searching – selecting a real estate agent, housing selection &
mobility, honest money & down payment, purchase procedure
4. Home inspection – importance of home inspection, home inspection vs. appraisal
5. What to Expect at Closing – what is important and what to expect when you close on your new house!
You will have the opportunity to review your credit, get pre-qualified, and become a Certified Homebuyer as well as have a consultation with our realtor partner.
We look forward to hosting you at Fidelity Home Group located at 4700 Millenia Blvd., Suite 175, Orlando FL 32839-6015. Seats are limited; All are welcome!