Join us for an outdoor social distancing event. Shop Black Los Angeles will highlight 50+ local Black-owned businesses. Come join us for positive vibes, music, food and more!
Why Shop Black?
Our local communities feature growing black owned treasured gems and businesses on the rise. We think it's important to support your own. Wealth creates change. Together we create that change.
Each Vendor Fair will be outdoors. Here's what is included:
- One 10'x10' Space
- No table or tent will be provided
- Food Trucks are welcome (No other type of vehicle is allowed, eg. mobile boutique, mobile barbershop, etc.)
- MLM's and networking marketing must be verified (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Food + Drink Vendors must be licensed and insured(No Exceptions)
- Electrical outlets are subject to venue location (generators are welcome)
- Masks and social distancing required
- Certificate of Insurance Required
- Vendors cannot share booths with other Vendors
- Email email@example.com for any inquiries
- VENDOR FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE (Can transfer in case of emergency only)
What time does event start and end? Each Event will be from 1-6PM
What if there is rain? Events are rain or shine except for inclement weather. If inclement weather occurs, event will be rescheduled to next best date available at venue location.
Can I have a discount if I register for multiple cities? Yes! Discounts for multiple cities (5 cities = 5% OFF, 10 cities = 10% OFF, etc) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Discount Code. You may sign up for multiple events/cities as separate purchases or request invoice
Can I have a refund if I miss an event? Unfornately we do not offer refunds. However you are allowed to transfer to a different date. We must be notified prior to the registered event and you only allowed to change dates once.
Can I leave the event before it ends? Vendors are expected to stay at Shop Black events until the stated end time.
How do I contact Shop Black City Tour if I have any questions? Please email us at email@example.com