VENDOR TABLE REQUEST
Thank you for your interest in providing a resource table at PreventionFIRST!’s 2018 Coalition Academy on Tuesday, October 9th at the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio. The Coalition Academy is a one day behavioral health prevention regional conference and vendors have an opportunity to share prevention information on resources for partners in the community. We anticipate approximately 150-200 attendees from around the tri-state region.
· All Vendors/Organizations must provide proof of liability of insurance.
· Vendor table availability is limited; and space will be granted in the order registration is received.
· All vendors must complete registration thru Eventzilla and be approved by PreventionFIRST! staff.
· Set-up 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. All tables must be ready by 8:15a.m.
· Tables must be staffed by a volunteer or employee.
· Breakdown of tables begins at 4:00 p.m.
· Booth includes 8x8 space with a 6-ft table and two chairs. Sorry, no electrical hookup available at the booths, although facilities will be available to re-charge equipment.
· Note: Booth staff must purchase event ticket to cover cost of continental breakfast and lunch
Conference Theme: "Celebrating Member Coalitions-Tackling New Trends With Primary Prevention"
Description: This conference is designed to bring community members and prevention professionals together from Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana to strengthen coalitions and improve the impact of prevention in all local communities.
Keynote: Dr. Brian A. King who serves as the Deputy Director for Research Translation, Office on Smoking and Health for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, GA. Dr. King will also be providing a workshop in addition to his keynote on the topic of vaping/Juuling and its impact on youth, policy and programs and how universal prevention strategies can be implemented to curtail this drug trend.
Keynote Topic: "Emerging Issues in Tobacco Control: The Rise of Electronic Products and Implications for Policy, Planning and Practice"
Breakout Presentation: "Hot Topics in Tobacco Prevention and Control: A Deeper Dive Into Electronic Tobacco Products"
Eventzilla charges a handling fee ($.75) for each registration transaction.
Great Wolf Lodge is offering a 30% discount to attendees. Please use this discounted code: MEET450A when making a reservation.
Address: 2501 Great Wolf Dr, Mason, OH 45040
Phone: (800) 913-9653