UT Concealed Carry Pistol Permit Course:
- All CDC guidelines followed: masks, 6' separation, temp check, etc..
- 4 Hour Mandatory Utah Training class
- NY permit NOT required*
- All Course materials and UT application included
- Passport photo included
- Fingerprint cards included (prints NOT taken in class)
- Copy of your photo ID included
- Review of your completed application included
- $120 per person** (cash or credit card - charge will appear as: Bright Blue, LLC)
- Visit us at: www.UTinNY.com for further details
* Utah’s Permit does NOT allow you to carry in New York State. You must have a valid New York Pistol Permit to possess a pistol in NYS.
** The course fee covers the 4-hour course of instruction, passport photo & finger-printing. Utah application fee of $67.00 is NOT included.
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS:
- Balance of course Fee $60 (cash - correct change please).
- Valid Driver License.
- BLACK pen.
- Reading glasses (if required).
- MASK (must be worn during class - per hotel requirement).
20 State Farm Place
Malta, NY 12020
(Please park in lots to the REAR of the hotel)