Are you wondering how the US tax law affects Americans living abroad? Or new to (and baffled by) overseas Americans' US tax obligations? Or maybe you just have a US tax question you would like an expert to weigh in on? Then come to Democrats Abroad Switzerland's talk on US taxes for Americans living abroad.
Rebecca Heid of AIT Services will be answering our questions about overseas Americans US tax obligations. If you have a particular issue or question you would like her to address, please submit it during the registration process.
You can submit updated contact information for your Democrats Abroad membership along with your tax questions.
The suggested donation is CHF 25, which should be paid in advance via bank transfer or PayPal.
- I am a United States Citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor union, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2022 midterms, it is imperative that we raise funds to allow us to reach, register, and motivate as many American voters living in Switzerland as possible.
Please note that if payment is not received prior to the event, you may pay at the door with a surcharge. Tickets will be CHF 27.