Are you wondering how the US tax law affects Americans living abroad? Or new to (and baffled by) overseas Americans' US tax obligations? Or maybe you just have a US tax question you would like an expert to weigh in on? Then come to Democrats Abroad Switzerland's talk on US taxes for Americans living abroad.
Rebecca Heid of AIT Services will be answering our questions about overseas Americans US tax obligations. If you have a particular issue or question you would like her to address, please submit it during the registration process.
This year's Tax Talks will all be held on Zoom. Zoom meeting information will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment confirmation.
You can submit updated contact information for your Democrats Abroad membership along with your tax questions.
Ticket sales for this event will close at noon on March 3. This is to ensure that all attendees receive the Zoom meeting information and all questions can be submitted to Rebecca in advance.
An additional Tax Talk is available on March 13 at 2 PM.
The suggested donation is CHF 25, which should be paid in advance via bank transfer, PayPal, or Twint.
- I am a United States Citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor union, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. Your financial support allows us to provide events (social, political, and of interest to expats), voter outreach and education, and activism opportunities.