During this virtual seminar, topics will include:
- Survivor Pension Options
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), the new Roth TSP option and the TSP options in retirement.
- Federal Employee Group Live and Federal Long Term Care Insurance Programs.
- Federal Employee Health Benefits and Medicare, as well as using your Federal Health Insurance in retirement.
- Social Security strategies and benefits to taking SS immediately or delaying for later, higher payment.
- Presenter: Michael Nakashima, Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant (ChFEBC). Mike has been training federal employees nationally since 2007 on the subject of maximizing their federal employee retirement benefits. As a CFP® and ChFEBC Mike is able to show you the value of your benefits from a financial planner and federal benefits expert’s perspective. Mike has been hired by the MN FEB as an instructor to educate participants on planning for retirement. This program is for educational purposes only and no financial services or products will be presented.
**Webinar information will be sent out approximately one week prior to the session.**
ADVISORY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH INVESTMENT ADVISORS, A DIVISION OF PROEQUITIES, INC., A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. SECURITIES OFFERED THROUGH PROEQUITIES, INC., A REGISTERED BROKER/DEALER, AND MEMBER FINRA AND SIPC. INNOVATE FINANCIAL, INC. IS INDEPENDENT OF PROEQUITIES, INC.
Reasonable Accommodation: Please notify the FEB at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of the event if you have requested a reasonable accommodation from your agency.
*Due to FEB's fee-for-service model, tickets cover the cost of training and are not refundable. However, tickets can be transferred to another attendee. If FEB cancels the class for any reason, you will be refunded the charges in full.*