Nay Aug Park does not allow camping, so the Pennsylvania Cannabis Festival worked with Mountain Sky, and we are pleased to host "The Night Before Nay Aug" on 4/19, with live entertainment, overflow parking for the event, car-side camping the night before the PA Cannabis Festival at Nay Aug Park on 4/20.
Mountain Sky's beautiful and inspiring campground is less than 20 minutes from Nay Aug Park. Better yet, Mountain Sky is proud to present Static in the Attic, Friday evening in the Listening Lounge to properly launch your Cannabis Festival experience!
Stay at Mountain Sky Friday, Saturday, and into Sunday. Plan to carpool and leave your other vehicles and gear safely behind! If you intend to return and camp Saturday Night, there are no live performances, so bring your own instruments and enjoy a campfire jam!
'WEEKEND' Pre-Sale $45 / $50@Gate; 'FRIDAY ONLY' Pre-Sale $25 / $30@Gate; 'SATURDAY ONLY' Pre-Sale $20 / $25@Gate
- ALL SALES FINAL
- EVENTS WILL COMMENCE RAIN OR SHINE
- Camping requires a ZERO FOOTPRINT!
- BYOB (NO GLASS!) 21+ to drink (we ID)
- SORRY, NO DOGS ALLOWED (except service dogs with papers)
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, BAD ATTITUDES, WOOKS, SPUNIONS, OR OTHER INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR WILL BE TOLERATED!
- ALL AGES WELCOME
- FAMILY FRIENDLY
- KIDS ACTIVITIES
- Security/Medical Staff available 24hrs
- Quiet / Family camping areas available
- Community Fire Pit & Campfire Jams
- All personal campfires must be in raised fire pits
*Due to repeated lawn mower repair costs, a $50 fine will be assessed by security for any campsite with a non-compliant fire pit**
© 2019 Mountain Sky, LLC & Mountain Sky Foundation
Located off PA Route 107 near I-81 in Scott Township, PA