TRE CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING MODULE II BRISTOL MARCH 2019
NB ***NEW 3 x 2 DAY MODULE FORMAT***
DATEs: JUNE 8th and 9th 2019 9.30AM - 5.30PM
TUTORS: STEPH HODGSON AND JO HAMILTON
COST of Module II : £240 FULL PRICE, £210 EARLY BIRD - (Need to book one month in advance)( these prices include a £60 non-refundable deposit)
NB: THIS 2 DAY MODULE II is the second part of an exciting NEW STRUCTURE
for the TRE Provider training in the UK, which consists of a year long process including
3 X 2 DAY MODULES plus a SUPERVISION PROCESS
MODULE I was open to everyone and was a chance to learn the basics and to explore your own TRE practice, and how TRE can help your own health and well-being.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR JOINING MODULE II
- Completion of Module I of this training ( or a module I elsewhere - please email me if you have already done a module 1)
- Supervision process commenced with trainer / mentor
This MODULE II is the second part of the. TRE Certification Training (see below for more details)
we will cover:
- Deepening your own TRE practice
- Beginning to teach individuals the TRE exercises
- Learning skills to hold individuals safely in their tremoring process.
- Revisiting Self-regulation, Containment, Grounding
- Deepening into the theory - the physiology and neurology of stress and trauma
- Introduction to Polyvagal Theory.
- Working with Freeze, Flooding and Dissociation.
- Working with your Supervisor through The Provider Certification Process
CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING:
which is approximately 12 - 18 months structured training comprising of :
- 3 x 2 day modules, plus
- A process of Supervision that supports you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory - anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
MODULE II - JUNE 8TH AND 9TH 2019 - cost £240 / £210 (early bird )
MODULE III - OCTOBER 5TH AND 6TH 2019 - cost £240 / £210 (early bird)
SUPERVISION PROCESS :
Minimum 13 supervision sessions : approx £1300.
(1-1 sessions plus reveiw of videos, teaching sessions and written work )
4 X 1-1 SUPERVISION SESSIONS - exploring your own TRE process. (preferably face to face sessions)
4 X SUPERVISION SESSIONS (either 1-1 or in small group) - exploring your experiences teaching TRE to individuals
(can be over Skype)
4 X SUPERVISION SESSIONS (EITHER 1-1 or in small group) - exploring your experiences teaching TRE to groups
(can be over Skype)
Books / videos / website registration. - approx £150
The cost of the training can be paid in full, or spread over 12 - 18 months, please contact me for details,
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the training.
firstname.lastname@example.org. or. 07788 413070
The Wild Goose Space,
228, Mina Road, St. Werburgh's, Bristol BS2 9YP
Please contact me on email@example.com for further details for joining the year long training.