TRE CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING MODULE I BRISTOL MARCH 2019
***NEW 3 x 2 DAY MODULE FORMAT***
DATE: MARCH 9TH +10TH 2019 9.30AM - 5.30PM
TUTORS: STEPH HODGSON AND JO HAMILTON
COST for module 1 : £240 FULL PRICE, £210 EARLY BIRD - (Need to book one month in advance)
NB: THIS 2 DAY MODULE 1 IS PART OF AN EXCITING NEW STRUCTURE
for the TRE Provider training in the UK.
THIS CONSISTS OF 3 X 2 DAY MODULES plus SUPERVISION PROCESS (See below)
THIS FIRST MODULE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, AND WILL BE A CHANCE TO LEARN THE BASICS AND TO EXPLORE AND DEEPEN INTO YOUR OWN TRE PRACTICE.
It will cover:
- An introduction to TRE and your personal tremoring process.
- Each morning and afternoon you will be guided through the exercises and the tremoring process, learning how to "go slow," and safely regulate your process
- An introduction to the anatomy, physiology and neurology of the stress response and trauma
- Containment, grounding, self-regulation skills
This module is open to all, to learn about using TRE for your own personal health and well-being,
it is also the first module of the
CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING:
which is approximately 12 - 18 months structured training comprising of :
- 3 x 2 day modules, plus
- A process of Supervision that supports you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory - anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
MODULE II - JUNE 8TH AND 9TH 2019 - cost £240 / £210 (early bird
MODULE III - OCTOBER 5TH AND 6TH 2019 - cost £240 / £210 (early bird)
SUPERVISION PROCESS :
Minimum 13 supervision sessions : approx £1300.
(1-1 sessions plus reveiw of videos, teaching sessions and written work )
4 X SESSIONS with supervisor - exploring your own TRE process. (preferably in person sessions)
4 SESSIONS (either 1-1 or in small group) - exploring your experiences teaching TRE to individuals
(can be over Skype)
4 SESSIONS (EITHER 1-1 or in small group) - exploring your experiences teaching TRE to groups
(can be over Skype)
Books / videos / website registration. - approx £150
The cost of the training ( 3 modules, plus supervision) can be paid in full, or spread over 12 - 18 months, please contact me for details,
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the training.
firstname.lastname@example.org. or. 07788 413070
The Wild Goose Space,
228, Mina Road, St. Werburgh's, Bristol BS2 9YP