TRE® 2-day MODULE 1 OF CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING BRISTOL MARCH 2020
DATE: FEB 29TH + MARCH 1ST 2020 9.30AM - 6 PM
TUTORS: STEPH HODGSON AND JO HAMILTON
MODULE 1 COST
£250 FULL PRICE / £220 EARLY BIRD
The full 12 - 18 month TRE® Certification Training consists of
3 X 2 DAY MODULES plus SUPERVISION PROCESS (See below)
THIS FIRST MODULE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE,
COME AND LEARN THE BASICS OF TRE,
EXPLORE AND DEEPEN INTO YOUR OWN TRE PRACTICE.
- An introduction to TRE and your personal tremoring process - each morning and afternoon you will be guided through the exercises and the tremoring process, learning how to "go slow," and safely regulate your process
- An introduction to the anatomy, physiology and neurology of the stress response and trauma
- Containment, grounding, self-regulation skills
This module is open to all, to learn about using TRE for your own personal health and well-being.
it is also the first module of the TRE® CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING:
12 - 18 months structured training comprising of :
- 3 x 2 day modules, plus
- A process of Supervision that supports you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory - anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
MODULE 2 - JUNE 20st + 21st 2020 - cost £250 / £220 (early bird
MODULE 3 SEPT 19th + 20th 2020 - cost £250 / £220 (early bird)
SUPERVISION PROCESS :
Minimum 13 supervision sessions : approx £1300 (depending on existing skills - if no therapeutic or teaching background, may need additional supervision) (1-1 sessions with mentor, reveiw of teaching sessions, videos, written work)
4 X SESSIONS with supervisor - exploring your own TRE process. (preferably in-person sessions)
4 SESSIONS (either 1-1 or in small group) - exploring your experiences teaching TRE to individuals (these can be over Skype/Zoom)
4 SESSIONS (EITHER 1-1 or in small group) - exploring your experiences teaching TRE to groups (can be over Skype/Zoom)
Books / videos / website registration. - approx £150
The cost of the training (3 modules, plus supervision) can be paid in full, or spread over 12 - 18 months, please contact me for details of different payment plans.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the training.
firstname.lastname@example.org. or. 07788 413070
The Wild Goose Space,
228, Mina Road, St. Werburgh's, Bristol BS2 9YP