DATE: Tuesday, nights
6:00 to 7:00 Contact Improvisation Coaching
7:05 to 8:40 dance Jam
8:40 pm - Closing Circle
You will need to read RDDP's Dance Jam Guidelines prior to your first time attending:
RDDP Dance Jam guidelines
Helpful Tips for Beginners
DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
If you are new to Contact Improvisation and you are part of a visible or invisible underrepresent group you can receive free entrance for a six-month period.
LOCATION: Beach United Church: 140 Wineva Ave, Toronto, ON M4E 2T4
ACCESS: Wheelchair accessible studio and washrooms. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation or if you have any questions about access.
The class before the dance jam
$10.00 financially in need of support
$15.00 financially in need of support
$20.00financially in need of support
$30.00 I can give some extra support to the jam
$35.00 I can give extra support to the jam
$40.00 Sttellar support
FACILITATOR: Kathleen Rea and Jeff Moskal
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: A clean mask (not one you have bee nwearing already) that covers the nose, mouth, and chin. you might want knee pads and a bottle of water
- All levels of vaccination or non-vaccination are welcome
- We will also be three HEPA filters running (one on lobby area, one in the studio and one in the hang out area)
- Masks re optional (but please where them as you enter as per building policy)
- Everyone performs a rapid COVID test (we supply them). We will be ending rapid testing on July 1.
- Do not attend if you have COVID Symptoms
- We will have disinfectant in the studio and will ask that all people to either wash or disinfect hands prior to dancing
- Do you agree to read through and agree to our RDDP Dance jam guidelines prior to entrance: RDDP Dance Jam guidelines
- if you are a beginner t do agree to read through RDDP's beginner tip sheet?
- Do you agree not to attend if you are sick. Are you experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms: shortness of breath/breathing difficulties, fever, coughing, loss of smell or taste, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, chills, night sweats? If so you must not attend the Toronto Tuesday Dance Jam. We will give you a refund if you have already paid.
- Do you recognize that despite these screening, disinfecting, mask-wearing, and antigen testing protocols there is still be some risk in meeting socially indoor to practice contact improvisation? Do you accept this risk as part of your participation?
All refunds will be minus a %5 admin fee charge.
This dance jam is supported by the Toronto Arts Council, the Ontario Trillium Foundation, and the Canada Heritage Foundation.