This conference held by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) is focused on sharpening your awareness and skills to drive strategic planning and successfully support your Academic Program’s future. This conference is driven by experiential learning and offers an interactive approach to strategic planning. Specifically, your team will leave with greater knowledge and appreciation for how to strategically move forward within the dynamic landscape of higher education. Dr. Philipia Hillman, a management consultant with a focus on strategy, cultural transformation and executive coaching, will be leading the discussion. Dr. Hillman works with The October Group, a Washington, DC-based consultancy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Academic Deans, Presidents, Program Directors, Faculty, and Administrators of any higher education institution. This conference is open to all academic disciplines.
· Importance of strategic planning in ever-changing times
· The value of understanding your strategic plan and how it applies to the future of your program
· Understanding strategic planning as it relates to culture
WHERE AND WHEN
· Location: The Metropolitan Club; Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Dr, 66th Floor, Oak Room, Chicago, IL 60606
· Date: September 14, 2019
· Time: 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. (CT)
· Registration Fee Per Person: Early Bird $350 (Ends on August 16th, 2019)
· After August 16th: $400
· Onsite, subject to space availability: $450
· Cancellations made by August 16, 2019 will be refunded the paid registration fee, minus the $100 processing fee.
· Cancellations made after this date are not eligible for any refunds.
· CAHIIM is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or any other costs.
· Conference cancellation requests should be emailed to email@example.com