Imagine a room buzzing with entrepreneurs, passionate changemakers, and new business owners like yourself.
A space where creativity comes alive and innovation happens.
Where you can ask questions and get support.
Where ideas bounce off the wall and projects become clear action plans.
Join us for THE HUDDLE
Come as a challeneger or supporter
Each month, up to 5 people will have the chance to ask the group a question and get real-time input, ideas & support.
This could be...
- an idea you want to bounce off others.
- a wicked challenge in your existing business you need to solve.
- a social impact project you want to start.
- an entrepreneurial opportunity you are pursuing
Don't have a question or idea?
Every good huddle needs great coaches - we need you to support others!
Come as a supporter and
-solve wicked challenges
-experience the magic of supporting a fellow entrepreneur on their journey
-learn from the input they are getting – and in turn get their support when you choose to pitch in the future
-leave feeling inspired, energized and motivated for your own work
How will it work?
We’ll use well facilitated, fun processes to create highly effective, supportive spaces for you to connect with peers and hash out your next moves. Expect to connect with people one on one, in small groups, and in larger groups. Come try it out!
What you’ll leave with, as a challenger or supporter:
- creative ideas that you wouldn't have thought of
- solutions that can help you save time, money and nerves
- clarity on your next steps and actionable insights that will help you really take off
- new connections and a growing community of support of entrepreneurs, doers & shakers
- feeling supported, energized and inspired for your work
- practice in talking about your ideas & pitching your project
- last not least, insights for your own business from the conversations you are having, a spot to pitch at a future event, plus bragging rights when the projects you supported go viral ;)
What happens if I decide to pitch?
- Make sure to grab one of the "I've got a question" tickets.
Answer the questions in the form, outlining what you are working on and what the idea, question or challenge is that you want to pitch.
- Anne will get in touch via mail or phone to learn more, help you prepare a 2 minute project description, and walk you through the flow of the event - so that you know exactly what to expect.
- And of course, we’ll be there during the event to support you, as well!
What happens if I decide to come as a supporter?
- Make sure to grab one of the "supporter" tickets
- Join us - you don't need to do anything but to bring yourself
You already pitched?
We’d love for you to come next time, and tell others how things have been going since you pitched!
Maybe you have a follow-up challenge you need help with? Bring it along!
Maybe you want to give back and support others? Come as a coach or supporter!
You can contact Anne under "about the organizer"
Maritime Express Cider Co.
325 Main St, Kentville, NS B4N 1K5