This virtual workshop is held over two days:
February 2, 2022: 10 a.m. CST - 1:00 p.m. CST
February 3, 2022: 10 a.m. CST - 1:00 p.m. CST
Refresh, Rethink and Re-energize your Employee Communication Strategy!
We've been teaching our Employee Communication Master Class for 20 years. And it changes constantly, based on what is happening in the industry. But we have never seen changes like we have seen in the past two years. In many ways, the industry and our profession have been reshaped.
Roles have changed. Organizations need communications more than ever. Leaders need our coaching. Technology has never been more important. People are spread out. New standards have been set. Corporate cultures are in a state of flux.
We've recreated our Master Class to address these new challenges. You'll actually start building your strategy in class and leave with the outline, skills and tools to build a communication strategy that is reflective of these crazy times...and delivers results. Please join us to share your knowledge and hear the latest case studies, strategies and best practices in employee communication. You'll learn how to:
- Build an effective communication strategy for the strange animal called the "hybrid workforce."
- Coach our executives on how to communicate in ways they never had to before.
- Use your communication channels (both formal and informal) to not just sustain your corporate culture, but strengthen it.
- Regain your strategic focus and "do less and do it better."
- Master the latest communication tools to "make the important interesting."
- Strengthen one of your most powerful communication channels: managers.
- Create a measurement dashboard that demonstrates the power of your communications and keeps you on track throughout the year.
- Dig out the best stories in your organization and tell them in the most compelling fashion.
- Tap into the pride that people have in what they do every day ... and use that pride to drive employee engagement.
- Use proven planning tools that will help you create and measure your content.