The 14th Annual ScottHulse Labor & Employment Law Seminar: The Survival Guide
ScottHulse’s Survival Guide includes expert advice on how to adapt to the ever-changing labor and employment minefield, with precision. This high-level, interactive seminar is designed for human resource professionals, managers, supervisors, executives, business owners, and in-house legal counsel. It covers the latest updates on legal and regulatory issues and day-to-day managerial challenges that affect businesses of all sizes in an entertaining and light-hearted manner.
This is the Firm's 14th year of presenting the seminar because employers in the Borderplex need an affordable, but high-level, seminar to help navigate the ever-changing legal landscape of workplace laws.
In the midst of a worldwide pandemic with variants that continue to wreak havoc in the workplace, and have resulted in a robust governmental involvement, it is even more critical for employers to keep abreast of significant changes. It truly is survival of the fittest for employers these days and our team is here with a Survival Guide for Workplace Warriors.
Join us in person at the Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel or virtually via Whova!
- In-person or Virtual Full-Day Seminar
- Seminar Reference Material (Hard-copy for onsite attendees)
- HR, CLE, and CPE Credits Pending (no prerequisites needed to attend the seminar)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Swag Bag for onsite attendees
- Continental Breakfast, Boxed Lunch, and Snacks for onsite attendees
- Many chances to win prizes all day
Health and Safety Protocols for In-Person Attendees
Your health and safety are important to us and that is why this year, we are requiring onsite attendees:
- To be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before arriving onsite
- Provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at the venue
You can expect:
- Distanced seating
- Widespread availability of hand sanitizer and masks
- Boxed Lunch
- Virtual attendees require a computer or laptop with internet access, a webcam, and a microphone.