PLAN. EXPERIENCE. REDESIGN.
Service Experience South is a new summer course that allows you to learn about service design from a user perspective.
How do you improve and innovate services? Start from experiencing them!
It is a learning journey based on observation, interaction and reflection: practicing service design tools and methods for daily life experiences.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will test five different services, one experience a day: from interactions to touchpoints, acting as a real customer and collecting insights for service improvement and innovation. The city of Siracusa will act as a playground for your service experiences that will increase in complexity and include some touristic services.
You will work in team and will manage a small budget to engage and use the services.
Every day you will receive a new challenge about a specific service in Siracusa. You will have to find that service, book, pay, experience it and leave it, collecting relevant information, mapping stakeholders, identify opportunities for design intervention. You will be visualising and prototyping solutions to present and share with the rest of the group on the following morning.
Your mission is to use a range of service design tools and methods to improve the user journey experience and innovating the service value proposition: identifying pain-points, generate ideas, perform small redesign interventions.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Service Experience South is for international professionals who want to put theory into practice.
We recommend this course to people who:
- have some basic theoretical knowledge of service design
- want to practice tools and methods and seek for hand-on workshops
- want to apply service design on real life contexts
- like the idea of a “work-ation” summer camp
FEES AND DISCOUNTS
Early bird fee is 750 euros + VAT (if applicable) available until 4th June 2018
Regular fee is 950 euros + VAT (if applicable)
- 10% group discounts if you book more than 3 tickets, on both early bird or regular tickets
- 10% coupon discount if you are member of Architecta- Italian Association of Information Architecture - Ask for the coupon at email@example.com
- 10% coupon discount if you are member of Impact Hub Siracusa community- Ask for the coupon at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 6 days training
- Prototyping tools and materials
- 5 service experiences (budget provided)
Travel expenses, accommodation and meals are not included.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can pay by credit card or Paypal directly through this platform.
You can also pay by bank transfer: follow instructions on checkout page.
commonground Ltd is a registered Italian company, so 22% VAT is added on top of the ticket fee if applicable.
If you need more info contact us at: email@example.com
WHAT: Service Experience South is a six days intensive experiential course
WHEN: Monday 30th July - Saturday 4th August 2018
WHERE: Impact Hub Siracusa, Siracusa, Sicily, Italy
WHO: Professionals with some knowledge of service design
WHY: We believe in learning while experiencing
HOW MUCH: €750 early bird - €950 full price