THE E.P.I.K. PROGRAMS FOR DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2021 WILL INCLUDE:
- A SPECIAL DAY FOR CHILDREN AFFECTED BY CANCER
- EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS FULL OF FUN FOR KIDS
- [SORRY - POSTPONED...FOR PRIMARY AGED KIDS WITH DISABILITIES]
- AT-HOME ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS WHO ARE UNABLE TO JOIN US
- SPECIAL ACADEMIC GUIDANCE FOR YEAR 10-12 STUDENTS WANTING GUIDANCE WITH MATHS
- ACADEMIC SUPPORT FOR THOSE WANTING TO START 2021 WITH CONFIDENCE AND PREPAREDNESS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
There is soooo much to share about our programs, but this is not the platform for it. If you need more details about any of our E.P.I.K. programs, please go to www.epik-fun.com.au
We know our programs do cost a little more than others and we are unable to offer any government assistance, but what we offer is MASSIVE on VALUE!
We work really hard to provide a school holiday program that kids actually WANT to attend and parents are HAPPY to support. We create a safe and inviting environment with qualified teachers and coaches who genuinely care about the kids.
E.P.I.K. is designed to provide Engaging Programs that Inspire Kids. In other words, we get the kids busy trying new things, exploring new interests and extending skills.
The E.P.I.K. Holiday Programs are unique in their concept and proudly, we have a HAPPY-VERY HAPPY feedback rating greater than 90%. Designed to be inclusive, multi-disciplinary, skill-building and enjoyable, we offer outdoor activities for those who wish to be moving, creative projects for those who like to express themselves and thought-provoking challenges for those who have an inquisitive mind.
To make check-in easier, please print your ticket and present it on the day(s) of your attendance.
For more info, please go to www.epik-fun.com.au or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org