This course is co-accredited by Jasper Alliance London Ltd. For a small additional fee you can get the same certificate from JAL that you would receive from their courses in London.
Strategic Marketing is all about creating and developing a brand image for your company that puts your company on the international level. Senior Managers amd PR professionals have to know to deal with challenges in order to make accurate judgements and decisions. This programme gives the fundamental bedrock of effective public relations for local, regional and international best practice.
Who should attend?
- All responsible for maintaining and improving public image
- Directors, protocol managers, public relations officers
- Those involved in international activities
- Anyone else with a need to understand the changing media environment
- To build on existing knowledge of public relations
- To learn the tactical skills required for working in strategic public relations
- To develop better communication, media relations and writing skills
- To be aware of developments in technology affecting public relations practice
Inter-personal skills for PR professionals: Theory and Practical
Develop your personal skills so that your congruent communication style always achieves success. Learn flexible strategies that work using role play techniques.
Issues and Crisis Management: Theory and Case Study Workshop:
A PR crisis can cost a company billions in lost good-will. What do you tell the stakeholders, the media, and the staff members? How do you prevent and limit the impact of a crisis? Examine fascinating case studies from around the world and get a blueprint about how to avoid or manage crisis situations.
Stakeholder Management and development
How to find the exact right way to motivate individuals and groups to favour the company and its products or services. This technique puts the PR profession at the centre of an effective model.
Mass Media Management
Explore effective techniques for Mass Media Management. How you can get the media to work with you rather than against the company? Explore techniques used by the best in the business. Learn how to generate positive publicity and establish a strong reputation.
Event Planning and workshop
Delegates will explore the new techniques that they can use for effective event planning. Top international case studies of award winning event management campaigns will be discussed.