Meet entrepreneurs, founders, business angels and investors around wine, beer and canapés at the next Startup&Angels at UTS:Hatchery, Thursday 6 July 2017 from 6pm to 9pm.
- Antoine Sabourin, Co-founder of Streem (www.streem.com.au)
- Aryeh Sternberg, Co-founder of Beyond Intent (www.beyondintent.com.au)
- Jordan Lomax, Co-founder of Leasy (www.leasy.com.au)
- John Phung & Boris Poletan, Founders of Buzz Box Gifts (https://www.buzzboxgifts.com/)
- Karen Ng, Global Sales Director of Dragon Law (https://dragonlaw.io/)
One more speaker to be announced soon.
Organised by Australiance & Wombat Capital, the 7 successful previous editions of Startup&Angels in Sydney, Phnom Penh and Singapore allowed more than 60 speakers to be introduced to more than 600 attendees and discovered by thousands of people through its online and offline networks.
The event consists in sharp presentations by 6 Founders of B2B startups, 5 from Australia and 1 from an emerging market, followed by a networking evening. It is the perfect opportunity to chat with fellow investors and potential customers while enjoying some wine, beer and tasting delicious products. Speakers will present their journey as entrepreneurs: 6 minutes to present your team, the problem you solve, your solution, results to date and what you need. Then there is up to 4 minutes of Q&A with the audience.
Sponsored by Microsoft BizSpark.