Wednesday, Nov. 6
6 - 9 p.m.
Ohio University Zanesville - Elson Hall Rm 186
Course Fee: $55 Observer Fee: $15
Presenters: Liesta Walker, M. Ed., L.P.C., MS
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Identify client core beliefs and values to assist them in gaining insights into the ways their core beliefs and values are reflected in their behavior.
- Explore client spiritual and religious beliefs to assist clients in effectively resolving their challenges.
- Define the position of client religious beliefs to determine if their spirituality is a constructive or destructive (guild producing) force in life
- Develop an understanding of the ethical standards when incorporating spirituality into the counseling construct
- Examine/identify personal cultural, ethic/racial identity characteristics and their possible impact on decisions in the counseling process D