Please join the CED Greentech Team for a FREE 1 Day Training Event with OutBack Power Systems that will earn 6 NABCEP credits!
May 19th 2016 @ 8am
Agenda (more information included):
· Assessing customer’s power and energy needs
· Inverter sizing – off-grid and grid-tie battery backup
· Battery basics and sizing
· Field wiring OutBack Power Systems
· System programming – MATE3 and OPTICS
We’ll kick this event off with a light breakfast and coffee. Lunch will also be provided courtesy of OutBack Power Systems.
Bring your colleagues!
To register for the event date and location you wish to attend, please email email@example.com to register with your information
Registration ends May 5th – Limited space is available so a $50 credit card deposit will be required to hold your place that will be refunded when signing into the event the day of.