We are pleased to offer this webinar with nationally known ethics expert, Dr. Frederic Reamer.
Regular Price: $70
Member Price: $60
Social Work in the Digital Age: Telehealth, Ethics and Risk Management Challenges
This webinar will explore cutting-edge ethical issues arising out of social workers' growing use of digital technology, electronic interventions, and online social media to deliver services, communicate with clients, and search online for information about clients. The workshop will focus on key ethical challenges related to privacy, confidentiality, privileged communication, informed consent, boundaries, and nontraditional interventions, among others. Dr. Reamer will review state-of-the-art ethical, regulatory, and practice standards and guidelines. He will discuss practical strategies to protect clients and prevent ethics complaints and litigation, including challenges associated with social workers' decisions about returning to in-person service delivery.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
· Identify ethical dilemmas related to social workers' use of electronic interventions and electronic communications, digital technology, and social media
· Apply ethical decision-making frameworks and protocols
· Apply relevant ethical and practice standards
· Identify ethical issues that pose malpractice and liability risks
· Design strategies to protect clients and prevent ethics complaints and lawsuits
For those licensed in NY: NASW New Jersey Chapter SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0138.
REFUNDS: There are no refunds for this webinar. All sales are final.