Fresh locally grown seafood, craft beer, wine and live music await you at Carteret Community College’s annual Shuck, Rattle & Roll. The event will be held on Saturday, March 28 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Carteret Community College.
Shuck, Rattle & Roll showcases North Carolina raised seafood produced by current and former Carteret Community College Aquaculture students. The seafood is prepared by the College’s Culinary Arts students and local restaurants.
Come and enjoy Craft Beer provided by Fishtowne Brew House; Beaufort, NC. Enjoy wine provided by Promise Land Market; Morehead City, NC. Enjoy live music featuring The (919) Band; Raleigh, NC.
In addition to the fresh seafood being prepared by CarteretCC Culinary Arts students, attendees will also enjoy the tastes of fresh seafood from many local restaurants who will be preparing food for the event. Check out the list of local restaurants and their menus below.
- 34° North Restaurant - Sunray Venus Clams, Red Curry Coconut Broth, Braised Leeks
- Beaufort Grocery Company - Bay Scallops & Caviar Canapés & BBQ Sliders
- Blue Ocean Market - Blackened Red Drum, Lemon Aioli
- Caribsea - Russian Sturgeon Pâté
- Catch 109 Oyster Bar - Chargrilled Oysters
- Celebration Cottage - Al Pastor Tacos
- Clawson’s 1905 Restaurant - Smoked Russian Sturgeon Canapés
- Promise Land Market - Smoked Black Drum
- Red Fish Grill - Striped Bass Ceviche
- Snapperz - Calms Casino, Blackened Redfish
- Southern Salt Restaurant - Oysters
- Table 9 Restaurant - Smoked Russian Sturgeon Salad
The proceeds from this event support students and programs at Carteret Community College.