Join us for an indoor 2 day Small Business Weekend Event. Shop Black will highlight 150+ local Black-owned businesses. Come join us for positive vibes, music, food and more!
Why Shop Black?
Our local communities feature growing black owned treasured gems and businesses on the rise. We think it's important to support your own. Wealth creates change. Together we create that change.
Each Vendor Fair will be outdoors. Here's what is included:
- One 6' x 6' Space
- No table or tent will be provided
- Food Trucks are welcome (No other type of vehicle is allowed, eg. mobile boutique, mobile barbershop, etc.)
- MLM's and networking marketing must be verified (email us at email@example.com)
- Food + Drink Vendors must be licensed and insured(No Exceptions)
- Electrical outlets are available upon request
- Certificate of Insurance Suggested
- Vendors cannot share booths with other Vendors
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries
- VENDOR FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE (Can transfer in case of emergency only)
What time does event start and end? This Event will be from 12-6PM Each day
Can I have a refund if I miss an event? Unfornately we do not offer refunds. However you are allowed to transfer to a different date. We must be notified prior to the registered event and you only allowed to change dates once.
Can I leave the event before it ends? Vendors are expected to stay at Shop Black events until the stated end time.
How do I contact Shop Black City Tour if I have any questions? Please email us at email@example.com