NOTE: Two ½ day sessions: Jan. 23, 8-12pm (Mountain) and Jan 24, 8-12pm (Mountain)
What you can expect to take away from this Semantic Boot Camp Training
· Introduction to Knowledge Graphs
· What is a “triple” and use of SPARQL for exploration
· Practical exercises for developing graph patterns
· Working with Classes and Properties in an Ontology
· Introduction to Protégé, ‘gist’, URI, namespaces, reasoner
· Writing a triples to describe relationships
· Create a knowledge graph
· Demonstrate inference capabilities
· Hands on group exercises
· How to get started with a data-centric ‘pilot’?
· Value in a Think Big / Start Small implementation methodology
Sessions will be recorded for attendee viewing afterwards, if unable to make a portion.
Email, Phil Blackwood at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions on training and Steve Case, email@example.com regarding deeper discounts for multiple company team participation.
PREP MATERIAL (light reading) and Protégé downloading instructions will be sent prior to the Zoom webinar.