This course is focused on enterprise-scale semantic knowledge graphs and the Meaning-First approach that replaces traditional Structure-First data management complexity while increasing information insight. The principal focus is on how to Think Big and Start Small when designing semantic technology-based solutions. Included is a guided tour through the semantic stack starting with the foundations upon which they are built, weaving in case studies showing real-world results, and concluding by setting you up with hands-on examples with which to get started. At the end of the day you will have seen the full semantic stack at a working depth and walk out with hands-on introduction to the open standards enabling linked open data. More importantly you will have insight into the semantic mind-shift that is changing the world.
Just imagine what it will be like the following day when you are able to draw accurate parallels between your current ridged, Structure-First approaches and the flexible, Meaning-First semantic approach you learned in this course.
- Chief Digital / Data Officers
- Enterprise Data Architects
- Solution Architects
- Innovation / Change leaders
- Knowledge Managers
- Business Transformation leaders
- Director of Data Analytics / Data Science
- Foundational characteristics of Semantics
- Understanding the critical differences between Relational data structures and Semantic Knowledge Graph databases
- How to implement Semantic technologies?
- Reducing data complexity by grasping “Meaning first” building blocks
- Free hands-on tools for experimentation and continue learning the Data-Centric approach