From September 2019, OFSTED will revise their inspection schedule, bringing it up to date with regards to some significant changes in schools - namely, the re-focus on the curriculum and the revised Analyse School Performance website. We also recognise that most Heads / Principals are familiar with the inspection framework, but need a more focused awareness and preparation session.
Our new one day inspection preparation course will look at :
- the revised inspection schedule (key changes)
- what is a quality curriculum ?
- the new judgements
- how is well-being assessed ?
- how will the changes affect us ?
- how will the GDPR implementation be assessed ?
- what impact could it have on your inspection grading ?
- how will Analyse be used to judge performance
(especially as it now covers a three year period of the new test arrangements)
- how can we use Analyse to identify issues in preparation ?
- what are the changes in relation to assessment expectations ? how will we fare against them ?
- how will our curriculum be judged ?
how can we demonstrate that we have developed a relevant and beneficial
curriculum that reflects our local needs ?
- getting ready for the next inspection
- the changing expectations of Governors
- key performance indicators for revised inspection grades
Participants will not only go away with a deeper understanding of the expectations and revisions, but also take away a set of useful documents and proformas that will help make your next inspection more successful.