The DEMHS WebEOC Administrators have scheduled refresher training for all State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) State Agency Liaisons and Task Force Representatives(only).
Overview of SEOC operations, National Incident Management System (NIMS), State Response Framework, and a review WebEOC boards and functions specifically relating to staff and partner responsibilities when providing support at/to the SEOC during activations.
Please register at https://portal.ct.gov/DEMHS/Emergency-Management/Resources-For-Officials/Training-and-Exercise. Refer to the pre-requisites section and ensure that your WebEOC account is ready for the training session.
Pre-Requisites for SEOC Support Staff:
1. Prior to training, your agency representative should test their WebEOC account login.
· If your agency representative has login issues during testing, please have them contact DEMHS.WebEOC@ct.gov.
· If your agency representative does not currently have a WebEOC account, please complete the attached form and submit per the form instructions.
2. In accordance with Governor’s Executive Order 34 and the State of Connecticut Emergency Management re-Accreditation Program (EMAP) all SEOC Liaisons and supporting staff are required to complete baseline Incident Command System (ICS) training to support emergency management incidents. You will need a FEMA Student ID (SID) which can be applied for, or retrieved at https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid. If you have previously completed any of the below requirements, you can request an EMI transcript at https://training.fema.gov/emiweb/downloads/tranrqst1.pdf.
These course completion certificates can be scanned and forwarded to DEMHS.Training@ct.govand please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Baseline requirements are as follows and are available ON LINE and AT NO COST:
· ICS 100, Introduction to the Incident Command System, https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-100.c
· ICS 200, ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-200.c
· ICS 700, An Introduction to the National Incident Management System, https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-700.b
· ICS 800, National Response Framework, an Introduction, https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-800.c
As a reminder, a WebEOC Course (In-person), is offered monthly at no cost through the CT DESPP Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security and is available from the same link provided above for training registration.