Radical Inclusion: Diversity-Driven Innovative Problem Solving
The Next Gen Certification Needed Today
The world needs a new kind of facilitator that can leverage divergent thinking from diverse people, embedding diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) into the way the business solves problems every day.
Radical Inclusion™ Facilitator Certification equips meeting leaders with expert facilitation skills and insights to leverage DEI for greater innovative thinking.
- Move the Needle: Enable teams to work more inventively while simultaneously reinforcing the importance of DEI
- Next Gen Skill Mastery: Develop expertise to create a space for mutual respect, collaboration, and creative solution development
- Highly Sought-after: Provide added-value and become an even more respected and sought-after facilitation resource
Organizations with Radical Inclusion Facilitators benefit by:
- Elevating the brand by demonstrating, in a highly visible way, a commitment to DEI and building a diverse culture of collaboration and respect
- Upgrading problem solving and opportunity-finding at the team, function and enterprise level
- Developing highly innovative solutions that have a significant positive commercial impact on the business
During the 6-week Radical Inclusion Facilitator Certification, you learn how to:
- Increase the diversity of problem-solving groups
- Create a safe space for divergent ideas and perspectives
- Leverage the unique talents of problem-solving participants
- Build a respectful environment that supports diverse people coming together to co-create
- Facilitate deep listening, without premature judgment, to find value in other perspectives
- Guide interactions to unprecedented levels of “conscious communication”
Who Should Certify?
-Process Facilitators who are looking for fresh mindsets, toolsets and skillsets, including those supporting efforts around Design Thinking, Agile/Lean, Six Sigma, Strategy and Innovation.
-Line Managers and Project Leaders who want their teams to solve problems more effectively and more readily take advantage of emerging opportunities.
6-weeks beginning on December 14, 2020 - Ending February 11, 2021 (BREAK from December 18 - January 12)
- Each weekly instructor-led session will be 2 to 4 hours via Zoom with your cohort
- 1 to 3 hours of personal coaching and peer group work weekly
- Real world application practice
- Facilitator Guide
- Certificate of Certification awarded upon completion
- Access to Radical Inclusion Facilitator community of practice
If you are a leader and want to get multiple facilitators on your team certified, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org