This course is certfied by Jasper Allaince London Ltd. For a small additional fee you can get JAL Course cerrtificates including 20 hours of CPD units.
Proposal and Report Writing is a crucial skill for businesses, NGOs, researchers, creative artisdts and many others who wish to apply for support from givernment agencies, foundations, or the UN, or even within their own company. While this course is geared towards NGOs and academics, it can also be useful for businesses that wish to improve their skills in writing business proposals.
Who should take this course. This course is primarily oriented for NGO managers and admin staff who are involved in writing project proposals and reports. It is also extremely useful for researchers, academic, or businesspeople who wish to be able to better think through their projects and present them to others for grant, contract or investment support.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
· Identify the purpose of a project, a proposal and a report
· Investigate funders and their relevant interests and needs
· Implement strategic planning steps to define key goals
Course Schedule: (May vary according to interests of delegates)
· What is a proposal? What is a Project
· What are funding agencies and what do they want?
· Strategic Planning to Project Planning
· Delegates will outline their project goals and objectives
· Proposal Research
· Identifying needs, assets, and potential funders
· Crafting to meet the funder requirements
· Proposal formatting & tips for improvement
· Introduction of template to better understand proposal outline
· Proposal Content development
· Introduction, Problem statement, Objectives
· Procedures, schedule & Budget
· Tips for writing process
· Other considerations
· Delegates will fill out and complete proposal template
Day 3 afternoon:
· Presenting the Proposal/Report
· Issues to consider: use of PP, body language, etc.
· Oral and Written presentation of proposals/feedback
Note: This class will make intensive use of materials and activities. This class will be about 50% lecture, 25% group work and 25% discussion/analysis.
For more information please call 0750 3605624 0R 3276984