Fine-Art Landscape Processing in Lightroom Classic & Adobe Photoshop
Sunday, September 29th
3-6pm US Eastern Time (online)
In this online mastery course, you'll learn fundamental and advanced techniques for processing landscape images in Lightroom Classic
- Core Adjustments
- Correcting exposure
- Adjusting color
- Local Enhancements with Brushes & Gradients
- Sending images to Adobe Photoshop
- Using Plug-ins (Color Efex Pro 4)
- Cloning/Healing in Photoshop
- High-Pass Sharpening in Photoshop
- Finishing adjustments in Lightroom Classic
Live Online Training Event
You will be able to ask questions during the class!
Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the start of the class.
Includes a printable PDF of the presentation notes & video replay link
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION
- To complete registration, you must return to the event page after your payment is processed.
- The registration email will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check your SPAM folder if you do not receive the class login information.
I use GoToMeeting to host my online classes.
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready