For the Dentist and any interested Auxiliary
Dr. Maragliano-Muniz is a board-eligible prosthodontist and earned her certificate from UCLA School of Dentistry after obtaining her DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She is also a former dental hygienist. She was awarded the Adult Preventive Care Practice of the Year by the ADA in 2010 and has since lectured internationally. She has numerous publications that discuss implementing CAMBRA, caries management by risk assessment, explaining the role of caries risk factors to the disease process and clinical effects of CAMBRA. She is an Associate Clinical Professor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and maintains a private practice in Salem, MA.
Predictable outcomes are essential for a successful dental practice. As a former dental hygienist and a practicing prosthodontist, I believe that risk management and disease prevention are a requisite aspect of treatment planning and making restorative decisions. This course will demonstrate the clinical application of CAMBRA, from prevention of dental caries to restorative strategies that offer long-term results. The role of risk factors in the caries process and useful, efficient risk management strategies will be introduced. Clinical results and the profit potential of a caries management program will be described. By the end of this course, you will have all of the tools and the knowledge to immediately implement a caries management program into your office. We will discuss how implant and restorative dentistry plays a role in risk management of dental diseases. Treatment planning, material selection, restorative and impression techniques will be discussed.
· Understand that caries management programs do not have to be complicated and time-consuming.
· Understand the role of risk factors in the caries process and strategies to minimize risk.
· Identify dental and restorative materials and techniques that offer favorable long-term outcomes
· Appreciate the improved clinical results and profit potential that can occur after implementation of a caries management program.
· Learn how implant treatment planning can reduce risk of dental disease.
· Initiate implementation of a caries management program in your private practice on Monday!
Earns 7 m.c.e.
ADA CERP Provider
Speaker Sponsor: GC America
This course is held in conjunction with the Fourth District
For proper CE credit, please register with your district.