FREE Webinar for higher education professionals!
Part 2 webinar provides insight into National Science Foundation (NSF) Campus Cyberinfrastructure CC* proposal preparation.
KINBER brings you an in-depth look at the program that enables you to build your campus infrastructure or develop tools and support for robust research projects that require a network like PennREN. The NSF Campus Cyberinfrastructure CC* 2018 program invests in coordinated campus-level networking improvements, innovation, integration, and engineering for science applications and distributed research projects. Learning and workforce development (LWD) in cyberinfrastructure is explicitly addressed in the program. Science-driven requirements are the primary motivation for any proposed activity. Grant awards range from $500,000 - $3,500,000 over a two-year to four-year period. Join Wendy Huntoon, President and CEO, KINBER and Nili Tannenbaum, Director Sponsored Research Administration, Internet2 for this in depth webinar to:
• Understand the requirements of a proposal submission.
• Hear about updates and changes to the NSF Proposal & Awards Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) NSF 18-1 that will impact your proposal submission.
• Understand what KINBER and Internet2 resources are available to help you respond to the solicitation.
• Have your questions answered.
• Discuss and explore possibilities for coordinated activities.
Register by December 9, 2017, to guarantee your spot!
A confirmation email with webinar details will be sent to you.